Walking or running under the moonlight is the latest activity Lagoa is offering residents and visitors on Wednesdays between July 6 and August 10.
The walks (or races, if you’re feeling up to it) start at 8.45pm and are not meant to be competitive, instead focusing on the “promotion of physical activity”.
They are open to people of all ages. There is no need to register beforehand.
Walks are 5km long, while the races stretch up to 10km.
Venues and dates are as follows:
• July 6 – Lagoa (Municipal sports pavillion)
• July 13 – Porches (Senhora da Rocha church)
• July 20 – Estômbar (São Tiago church)
• July 27 – Parchal (Bela Vista stadium)
• August 3 – Ferragudo (Rainha D. Leonor square)
• August 10 – Carvoeiro (Beachside square)