This year, the inspirational motto for Christmas and New Year at Vila Vita Parc is “Tropicaliente – a sensorial tropical experience in all its splendour, with warm and vibrant emotions”.
The resort’s festivities start on December 5 with the Christmas Lighting Ceremony, and extend throughout the month until early January 2022.
The spirit of Christmas will continue through the weekend of December 18 and 19, with the Christmas Market at the V-Life Shops at Vila Vita Parc. Between 3pm and 8.30pm, the afternoon programme is filled with glamorous shopping for last-minute gifts, lively music and entertainment, workshops designed for children and adults, and hearty food and drink such as the traditional hot Glühwein.
On December 24, the traditional Christmas Eve dinner will be served at several restaurants in the resort, including two-Michelin-starred Ocean restaurant, with the Gourmet Menu (€210pp, beverages not included).
On December 25, among the various options, highlights include:
– Christmas lunch at Bela Vita Bar & Brasserie restaurant with live music, including welcome drink and live cooking (€85pp), followed by Father Christmas’s visit at 1.30pm;
– Gourmet Christmas Dinner at Ocean restaurant (€210pp, beverages not included);
– A traditional Bavarian Christmas lunch (€39pp, beverages not included) in the Biergarten restaurant, just outside of the resort in Porches.
On December 31, New Year’s Eve arrives with the vibrant “Tropicaliente” atmosphere. The New Year’s Eve Grand Gala show will be accompanied by a five-course menu (€315pp, including a late snack). It’s an invitation to wave goodbye to 2021 and welcome in the New Year with renewed hope.
As an alternative, choose one of the many restaurants within the resort, with sophisticated festive menus, such as the fine dining options at Ocean restaurant (€490pp with cocktail and wine pairing included) or at Atlântico restaurant, with live music (€235pp and €75 wine pairing).
Or, celebrate outside of the resort, either:
– on the beach, at Arte Náutica restaurant and at Praia Dourada restaurant (three-course menu, €65pp);
– or Bavarian-style at the Biergarten restaurant, with live music and a festive four-course menu (€65pp).
At midnight, welcome the New Year in style with a display of fireworks in the resort’s gardens and dance the night away at the V-Club Disco (€365, table for up to five people, including a bottle of Dom Pérignon).
The first day of the year can be enjoyed in a relaxed atmosphere with live music, with the eclectic New Year’s Day Brunch, at the Clubhouse (€85pp).
The festivities then resume from January 6 to 8, with the celebration of the Epiphany or Three Kings’ Day, designed with various experiences, such as the themed dinner at Bela Vita Brasserie & Bar, the Poncha de los Reyes night at the Adega restaurant or the Vertical Tasting of Vallado Sousão evening at Cave dos Vinhos.
For more information and to book in advance, email [email protected]