At Vale do Lobo, and while they are fully respecting social distancing, they still cultivate connection and active living. And that’s why they’ve designed the Vale do Lobo Experience @Home series. Featuring your favourite Vale do Lobo instructors, and especially invited influencers/ guests, they will be hosting a series of streaming group classes to make sure you keep your active lifestyle even during the lockdown. Let’s find out all you can do with them @Home:
- GAP by David Carmo – in this class you will feel the burn with this glutes, abs, and legs workout that will have your lower body feeling firm and toned in no time, whilst building core strength to improve posture, balance, and stability.
- Clinical Pilates by Teresa Gonçalves –this activity will awaken your body and mind, while working on your posture and bringing you long-term benefits. This method of exercise is designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body by lengthening and firming muscles, therefore assisting the body during day-to-day activities.
- HIIT by David Carmo – the High-intensity Interval Training (HIIT) combines periods of high-intensity exercises with recovery periods that allow you to push your body further. By kicking up the intensity, you raise your heart rate over an extended period of time, burning more calories and building more muscle in shorter periods, taking you that much closer to your goals.
- Core Training by David Carmo – this 40-minute class is all about the stabilisation of our body to face the instability caused by posture errors, or due to the training we do. It is known that nowadays core training is essential both for athletes aiming at performance and for the well-being in general.
- Functional Training by Luís Guerreiro – this functional training class has a strong core training and stability component, being the basics for injury prevention. The variety of exercises selected for each workout focus on bodyweight training and have significant benefits at the metabolic level.
- Yoga by Ana Rita – yoga allows us to reconnect with ourselves, every moment of the class, through various exercises where we work on ‘being present here and now’. The benefits on a physical, emotional and mental level are immense and greatly improve the quality of life.
- Meditation by Mia Le Fay – indulge in the greatest luxury available – time. Time to reflect on your inner self, listen to your inner voice and descend into relaxation. Energies, human and spiritual essences all come together to allow you to reflect inwardly, bringing you true peace as you let the inner buzzing of your mind fade away into nothingness, and all that’s left is you.
The @Home series are easy to join from the comfort of your home, with the online classes being carried out via Zoom, to make sure the instructors can apply the usual level of personalisation, and supervise you while you’re training with them. Classes are free of charge for resort and gym members, but open to everyone (carrying only a symbolic € 5 price for non-members).
Vale do Lobo are also currently working to include special workshops with international influencers to cover their usual experience categories of wellbeing, active living, sustainable living and purpose, so make sure you keep an eye on their website and social media for all the news and info. “In these difficult times we are all facing it is important to make sure we share that effortless resort experience with as many as possible. While we all cannot wait to be back on the golf course, running on the beach, or playing tennis at Vale do Lobo Tennis Academy, it’s important we stay connected and active…”, they tell us.
Yes, we’re staying at home again, but you can still ‘live life to the fullest’ with Vale do Lobo’s online @Home experience programme. And what better way to work out than through an online class, facing the challenge safe at home, head-on, distant but still together.
(+351) 289 353 000
[email protected] | www.valedolobo.com/events