World music, relaxing massages, dance performances, and great food and wine will come together once again for Silves’ original ‘Sunset Secrets’ initiative, taking place every Thursday between July 7 and August 4 at the castle.
Doors open at 6.30pm, with visitors able to enjoy free massages starting at 7pm.
Musical performances begin at 7.45pm, with a break at 8.30pm featuring gastronomic demonstrations and tastings.
Concerts resume at 9.15pm followed by oriental belly dancing, courtesy of Mónica Pereira.
The event closes at 11pm.
Tickets cost €5 (general public), €2 for Silves residents.
Admission is free for children under 10.
The list of the artists taking part and wines to be featured are:
• July 7 – Ricardo Martins and Filipa Sousa (music) | Quinta do Francês and Euphoria (wines)
• July 14 – Gabrielle de Rose & Os Pedros (music) | Jaap and Páxa (wines)
• July 21 – Hugo Alves Trio (music) | Barradas and João Clara (wines)
• July 28 – Rerum Ensemble (music) | Barranco Longo and Quinta dos Vales (wines)
• August 4 – Matt Lester Bossa Nova Trio (music) | Malaca and Cabrita (wines)