Seven year old boy dies and 13-year-old brother gravely ill from gas fumes poisoning

A seven year old boy died and his 13-year-old brother was reported to be gravely ill in hospital after both were poisoned by gas fumes as they took a bath in their grandparents’ home in Montalegre. According to reports, the tragedy happened because the gas boiler in the bathroom had no extraction outlet. As the boys’ parents are receiving psychological help, the distraught grandparents told newspapers they will never forgive themselves.