Botox, hyaluronic acid-based fillers, in cheekbones and chin, and plasma lifting (PRP and PRP-therapy), to rejuvenate facial skin and fight hair loss, are some of the aesthetic treatments most popular with men, which are available at the AlgarvEstetic clinic in Portimão.
Men tend to visit aesthetic clinics on their own and often keep that information to themselves, unlike women, for whom going with friends to the cosmetologist’s office is not much different from a trip to the shopping centre.
The top 5 procedures most popular for men at AlgarvEstetic are:
– Botox – a reliable means to remove excess wrinkles, for example coarse furrows of “anger” on the forehead.
– Biorevitalization – helps to solve a number of common problems with both young and mature skin.
– Fillers – fill deep wrinkles, correct the shape of the face and stimulate the production of your own collagen. Men love this treatment for they get a very natural result almost instantly.
– Peeling – used for skin rejuvenation, treatment of oily skin, getting rid of acne, lightening age spots, correction of scars and stretch marks.
– PRP (face plasmolifting) – a skin therapy which uses a person’s own plasma, enriched with platelets. It is considered the best remedy to combat age-related changes, skin damage caused by solar radiation, dermatological diseases (psoriasis, eczema), acne and post-acne, being the leader in the treatment of alopecia (baldness, dandruff).