Organisers of the first Algarve Business Awards 2022 are reminding businesses in the Algarve that award entries officially close on August 1, 2022.
The awards are open to all businesses across the Algarve and are free to enter. You can also enter multiple categories, and nominate people who deserve the Lifetime Achievement, Pride of the Algarve and Contribution to Charitable Causes Awards, which ensures the right people get recognised for their achievements.
To enter, visit www.algarvebusinessawards.com and follow the guidelines online to enter.
Why enter the awards? Organisers explain that award winners and companies that are shortlisted for the awards categories enjoy many benefits:
- Invaluable publicity and recognition across the Algarve and beyond.
- Recognition for the hard work of your staff.
- An excellent networking opportunity at the Awards Finale.
- Kudos associated with being an Algarve Business Awards Winner or Finalist.
- Opportunity to benchmark yourself against your peers.
- Attend the Algarve Business Awards Gala Finale and reward your staff.
Key dates for your diary:
- Closing date for all entries – Monday, August 1
- Judging commences – Tuesday, August 2
- Semi-finalists announced – Wednesday, September 14 with semi-finalists’ event on Thursday, September 22
- Finalists announced – Friday, October 7
- Business Awards Gala Dinner – Friday, November 11
On November 11, the Tivoli Hotel and Conference Centre in Vilamoura will play host to the Gala Awards Night to celebrate the finalists and winners.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org