Flying from Portugal to another country? The requirements will depend on the country of your destination, travel agency, vaccination status and more.
Are you fully vaccinated, from a non-red list country? If yes, you will need:
– day 2 COVID-19 test booked and paid for (Lateral Flow Antigen test is accepted).
– passenger locator form filled in 48h previous to your flight.
Not vaccinated yet or travelling from a red list country?
– COVID-19 Lateral Flow Antigen test (valid for 72h). PCR is accepted as well.
– Day 2 and Day 8 COVID-19 test booked and paid for.
– Passenger locator form filled in 48h previous to your flight.
– Quarantine at home for 10 days
EU countries requirements
You will need one of the following:
– Negative test result – PCR is accepted within 72h, Antigen is accepted within 24/48h, subject to the country of destination.
– Proof of vaccination (both doses taken).
– Documentation proving recent recovery from COVID-19 (less than six months, might vary between countries).
– Instead, you can also present your Digital EU Certificate
Besides what is mentioned above, we recommend you pay attention and take into consideration the following:
– Specific country of destination whether it is inside or outside of EU – each country has its own requirements.
– Age requirements for testing/vaccination vary in each country.
– Testing requirements may also change depending on the company that you are travelling with – always check with them.
– Constant changes in green, orange or red lists of countries on a weekly basis.
– Validity of testing (72h/48h/24h) is different in each country.
– If you are not vaccinated, you still need testing.
Struggling to find the latest information regarding Covid-19 testing requirements for your destination?
Give us a call or visit our website www.fit2flyportugal.com. We assist you to have a stress-free experience.
Watch this space next week for more updates!