Portugal is an exciting and vibrant country. It is packed with historic towns and cities, gorgeous beaches, awe-inspiring monuments, and a diverse nightlife. The country, which is just south of Spain on the Atlantic Coast, is a popular tourist and travel destination. With this in mind, sailboat charter arguably offers the best Portugal experience.
Sailboat Charter in Portugal
Hiring a vessel is very straightforward in Portugal with many opting for Click & Boat, a leading provider of yachts, catamarans, powerboats, and speed boat hire. Once you sign on the dotted line and take control of your vessel you’ll find:
- That choosing the right boat is easy and there is plenty of advice on hand to help you make the right choice.
- You can hire yachts and other big vessels as you can hire a Captain as well if you don’t have the relevant qualifications to skipper a large vessel.
- You can hire yachts, catamarans, speed boats, power boats…the choice is endless. This enables you to have a boat that meets your needs, whether it is gently watching the coastline roll by from the deck of your sailboat, to being dragged around on water skis or tubing.
- You can hire your boat for any length of time, from a few hours to months.
- Excellent customer support offered by Click & Boat.
Sailboat charter couldn’t be easier and once you have your boat what can you do on the water? Well, here’s a snapshot:
- Explore – You can explore islands, hidden coves and beaches, towns, villages, and cities. Why not moor up for lunch before exploring once more. There is something romantic about sailing from place to place.
- Snorkelling and scuba diving– One of the best adventures you can have is exploring Portugal beneath the waves through snorkelling and scuba diving. See amazing sea life and underwater vegetation. You may find a good shipwreck so keep your eyes peeled!
- Fishing – Nothing more relaxing than fishing and sea fishing, in particular, is especially rewarding. Of course, your sailboat charter may not be on the water but on one of Portugal’s rivers and lakes.
- Water skiing and tubing– Perfect fun for thrill seekers why not be dragged around at speed why you skilfully show you can water ski or hang on to your tub as it whirls across the North Atlantic. Fantastic!
A Quick Note on Motorboats
To most people, motorboats conjure images of powerful vessels that plough the sea but the reality is that they come in all shapes and sizes. They can be used for a variety of things such as fishing, exploring, as well as pulling you around at speed while you stand on water skis. The options here are extensive and you should explore them.
A sailboat charter with Click & Boat allows you to hire a vessel from one of the country’s many ports. Once you have it, you’ll see the world a different way and have a truly wonderful experience.
Hire a boat and hit the waves for your next holiday in Portugal, and you’ll be back year on year to do it again.