WIN! WIN! WIN!
Win a fantastic three-night break this December to the Midlands, courtesy of low fares airline Thomsonfly.com. With two return air tickets from Faro to Coventry, the lucky winners will enjoy three nights bed and breakfast at the fabulous four-star Ramada Hotel in the centre of Coventry, plus four free BritRail Passes to allow you and two friends from the UK to hop on the train and enjoy exploring the region for free! This prize must be taken on December 4 to December 7, 2006.
The convenience of flying directly into regional airports has proved a great attraction for Thomsonfly.com customers, making popping over to do some Christmas shopping and maybe catching a Christmas show or pantomime even easier.
On arrival at Coventry airport, the winners will be transferred, by taxi, to the luxurious Ramada Hotel just 15 minutes away from the airport. Located in a 17 storey landmark building in the heart of Coventry, the contemporary Art Deco style development offers welcoming and comfortable rooms, a fitness suite and an informal Mediterranean style restaurant and bar, featuring a full ‘theatre kitchen’.
The winners will also be given two BritRail Guest Passes and two matching passes for their UK-resident friends. BritRail Passes enable the holder to travel first class to and from any national railway station in the UK rail network, meaning you and your friends can take the train up to Birmingham, down to London (only one hour away) or wherever takes your fancy while you are there.
Thomsonfly.com also flies into Bournemouth and Doncaster and, from next summer also to Manchester and Cardiff. See www.thomsonfly.com
for full details.
• The prize is a pair of free, return air tickets from Faro to Coventry, including all taxes and charges on December 4 to December 7, 2006.
• The prize must be taken on the dates specified. No alternative dates are available.
• The prize is non transferable and must be used by the winner and a companion. No cash alternative.
• The accommodation is bed and breakfast for two people for three nights at the Ramada Hotel and Suites, Coventry, The Butts, West Midlands CV1 3GG. Reservations: +44 (0) 870 890 3722. Visit: http://www.ramadacoventry.co.uk
• To qualify for the rail passes, the prize winners must be resident overseas (ie. not in the UK). They will receive a pair of first class, four-day BritRail FlexiPasses valid for four days unlimited travel within a period of one month (they do not have to travel on consecutive days). In addition, there will be two matching BritRail Guest Passes for use by UK-based guests of the prize winner. All pass holders must travel together. The winners must be able to prove overseas residency if asked by a train conductor or member of station staff; the ‘guests’ must be able to prove UK residency. Detailed terms and conditions for using BritRail Passes are published in the ticket wallet and must be observed.
• This competition is open to all readers of The Resident aged 18 and over, except for staff and contributors to The Resident.
• Entries must state entrant’s full name, address and telephone number.
• Entries must be sent by post to ‘The Resident Christmas Shopping Break Competition’ Apartado 131, 8401-902 Lagoa, by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 282 342 939, by noon on Monday, October 23, 2006.
• Correct entries will be placed in a random draw to be held on Tuesday, October 24, 2006. The winner will be announced in The Resident’s edition of October 27, 2006.