Brush choke

By: Natasha Smith

[email protected]

A WOMAN in Hong Kong slipped over and managed to swallow her toothbrush last week.

She still managed to call for an ambulance while the object was lodged in her throat. Paramedics rushed to the scene in case she choked and took a replica toothbrush with them to show surgeons what they were dealing with. The toothbrush was removed with endoscopic surgery, the woman was said to be recovering well.

Do you have a view on this story? Email: [email protected]