Blevins Franks was due to hold seminars in the Algarve at the end of March, on the topic “Your financial health and well-being – protecting your long-term financial security”. The key topics were:
- Brexit update – what we know now and what you need to do
- Non-Habitual Residence changes – lump sum pension transfers and tax allowances
- Estate planning – planning for life’s advances and your family’s future
- The right time to invest – what have we learned from the past
- Choosing investments – property vs liquid assets, and the rollover relief
- Financial health check – how regular holistic reviews protect your wealth
Of course, due to the coronavirus developments in Portugal, these seminars have now been cancelled.
However, from the large number of bookings they received, it’s clear that the topics were important to many British expatriates in Portugal. They are therefore happy to offer personal consultations for you to discuss any of these issues with their advisers. They can arrange a telephone appointment or book a meeting for a later date. If you are interested, please send them an email. You can also sign up online for their eNewsletter, which means you will also receive invitations to their future seminars. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Blevins Franks specialises in providing cross-border tax and wealth management advice to British expatriates in Europe, with an established office in the Algarve for over 20 years. Together with their tax, investment and pension specialists, they look at the whole picture to establish the most effective solutions for you.