Are your investments, pensions and succession planning structured for your family’s long-term financial security?
Blevins Franks’ seminars will examine the key points to consider for 2022 and beyond:
• Brexit – the impacts and changes a year on. Why it is critical that your cross-border tax advice comes from an adviser who is regulated in Europe.
• Residency options and the tax implications of Golden Visa vs Passive Income Visa (D7), and how the Non-Habitual Residence regime applies.
• Buying Portuguese property – can you limit your capital gains, wealth and inheritance tax exposure?
• Pensions – UK legislation changes and how this could affect your plans.
• Estate planning – understanding the implications of tax residence and domicile.
Thursday, March 24: Hotel Cascais Miragem Health & Spa, Cascais
Tuesday, April 5: Cascade Wellness Resort, Lagos
Wednesday, April 6: Tivoli Carvoeiro, Lagoa
Thursday, April 7: Anantara Vilamoura
To book your seat:
289 350 150 | firstname.lastname@example.org |