WIN! WIN! WIN!
Win a fantastic spring break in 2006 to the south coast of England, courtesy of low fares airline Thomsonfly.com. With two return air tickets from Faro to Bournemouth, the lucky winners will enjoy two nights at the fabulous Langtry Manor Hotel, plus free car hire from Europcar to enable you to explore this fascinating and beautiful area.
The convenience of flying directly into regional airports has proved a great attraction for Thomsonfly.com customers, making popping over for a short break in one of England’s renowned country house hotels even easier. On arrival at Bournemouth airport, the winners will collect their hire car and make their way to the luxurious Langtry Manor Hotel, which is extremely proud of its title ‘Best Hotel in Bournemouth’.
A few minutes walk from the hotel and you are in the heart of Bournemouth town centre. As well as being famous for its seven miles of beaches, Bournemouth also offers acres of beautiful gardens, top attractions, breathtaking surrounding countryside and welcoming hospitality that attract both the young and the young at heart. One of the hot spots is the Bournemouth Eye, which takes you up to 500ft above Bournemouth, enabling you to experience amazing panoramic views over the English channel and surrounding countryside for up to 20 miles.
Victorian arcades, modern boutiques, unique gift shops, antique treasure troves and high street stores all rub shoulders on the streets of Bournemouth. The Castlepoint complex to the north of the town completes this shoppers’ paradise, with many big name stores under one roof. When the time comes to recharge your batteries, you’ll have difficulty choosing between the mouth-watering array of global cuisine on offer in the town’s 250 restaurants and bistros.
• Thomsonfly.com also flies into Doncaster/Sheffield and Coventry. See www.thomsonfly.com for full details.
– The prize is a pair of free return air tickets from Faro to Bournemouth, including all taxes and charges.
– The booking must be made at least fourteen days prior to travel. Return travel must be completed by April 30, 2006. Travel dates exclude bank and school holidays.
– Flights are subject to availability. Both in and outbound flights for both tickets must be booked at the same time.
– The prize is non transferable and must be used by the winner and a companion. No cash alternative.
– The accommodation is Bed and Breakfast for two people for two nights (mid week only) at The Langtry Manor Hotel, Dorset, in either a four poster or jacuzzi room, subject to availability. See www.langtrymanor.co.uk.
– Car hire will be provided through Europcar for the two days. The winner/driver will need to have a full, clean driving licence.
– This competition is open to all readers of The Resident aged 18 and over, except for staff and contributors of The Resident.
– Entries must state entrant’s full name, address and telephone number.
– Entries must be sent by post to ‘The Resident Bournemouth Competition’, Apartado 131, 8401-902 Lagoa, by e-mail at [email protected] or by fax at 282 342 939, by December 5, 2005.
– Correct entries will be placed in a random draw to be held on December 6, 2005. The winner will be announced in The Resident’s edition of December 9, 2005.