Vila Vita Parc Resort and Vilamoura Marina bring home prizes
The award ceremony took place on Wednesday at the BTL tourism fair in Lisbon after an online voting period took place between February 18 and March 4.
There was a total of 83 nominees in 13 categories. Winners were selected considering jury votes (45%), Publituris subscribers (45%) and Publituris’ daily newsletter subscribers (10%).
Vila Vita Parc has celebrated the achievement, which the resort describes as even more important for arriving on the same year it celebrates 30 years of existence.
“This award gains even more relevance now and is recognition of the entire team’s dedication and excellency in providing an authentic Portuguese hospitality over the last three decades,” said the resort.
“It is yet one more reason to celebrate this year. Our 30th anniversary celebrations are planned over 30 weeks and will include 30 exceptional events ranging from art, culture and gastronomy to wellness and lifestyle.”
Vilamoura Marina has also highlighted its latest prize, another in a long list of accolades received over the years.
“It is with great pride that we receive this award, as it is recognition from all in the sector, from boat owners to industry specialists, of the excellent service provided by the whole team at Vilamoura Marina who work tirelessly to surpass the expectations of clients,” said Isolete Correia, Board Member, Vilamoura World.
Other winners include:
- MSC Cruzeiros (Best Cruise Company)
- APG Portugal (Best General Sales Agent for Aviation)
- Travelstore (Best Corporate Agency)
- Altice Arena (Best Event and Congress Venue)
- Oceanarium (Best Theme Park)
- Picos de Aventura (Best Tourist Entertainment)
- Areias do Seixo (Best Eco Resort)
- The Yeatman (Best Wine Hotel)
- Six Senses Douro Valley (Best Exclusive Hotel)
- Herdade da Malhadinha Nova (Best Rural Accomodation)
- Hijiffy (Best Startup)
- Rita Marques, Secretary of State for Tourism (Personality of the Year)