The awards are open to all businesses across the Algarve
Following the success of the 2022 launch, the Algarve Business Awards are back this year.
The awards are designed to celebrate some of the region’s best companies, entrepreneurs and community innovation ideas.
As organisers explain, the idea is to recognise “excellence in business across the Algarve, providing a source of inspiration to new start-ups and entrepreneurs but, most of all, showcasing the wide diversity and success of the business community”.
The Algarve Business Awards 2023 are open to all businesses across the Algarve and are free to enter. You can also enter multiple categories, which will give you more of a chance to win.
Why enter the awards?
Award winners and companies that are shortlisted for the awards categories enjoy many benefits:
- Invaluable publicity and recognition across the Algarve and beyond.
- Recognition for the hard work of your staff.
- An excellent networking opportunity at the awards finale.
- Kudos associated with being an Algarve Business Awards winner or finalist.
- Opportunity to benchmark yourself against your peers.
- Attend the Algarve Business Awards Gala Finale and reward your staff.
Key dates for your diary:
- Award entry opens – Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Closing date for all entries – Monday, July 31, 2023
- Judging commences – Tuesday, August 1, 2023
- Semi-finalists announced – Wednesday, September 13, 2023 with semi-finalists’ event on Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Finalists announced – Friday, October 6, 2023
- Business Awards Gala Dinner – Friday, November 10, 2023
Organisers of the awards say: “We were delighted with the success of the awards in 2022 and the number of businesses that entered. It was fantastic to recognise the achievements of businesses in the Algarve and we look forward to an even bigger and better event in 2023.
“The awards are not only about celebrating past success but are about setting future aspirations to reach new standards of excellence. This year has already seen so many improvements for businesses and it is important to celebrate these and continue to nurture them.”
The Algarve Business Awards provides an insight into the wealth of business talent and success, across all sectors. The 20 award categories have been carefully designed to reflect the changing dynamic of the region and organisers are confident that you will find a category to suit you and your business.
“Within our region we have dynamic companies that are making a positive contribution to their local communities and finding new markets for their products and services at home and further afield.
“Our awards acknowledge the relentless efforts of these businesses and their talented employees, and it will be great to have so many businesses in attendance at the awards,” they said.
Save the date!
On November 10, 2023, the prestigious Crown Plaza Hotel in Vilamoura will play host to a glittering Gala Awards Night to celebrate all the finalists and winners who enter the event.
To enter the awards, go to www.algarvebusinessawards.com and keep up to date via the awards’ social media pages @algarvebusinessawards