A 23-year-old woman has died in hospital in Aveiro from gun-shot injuries hours after police fired at a fleeing vehicle. PJ police are now investigating.The incident happened in the early hours in São João da Madeira during a PSP operation against thefts from parked cars.According to a release issued...
Belgium has put the Greater Metropolitan Area of Lisbon and Central Portugal back on its no-go travel ‘red list’, “strongly advising” against any visits.Criticising...
Faro’s new crematorium was finally inaugurated yesterday (September 23) following over a decade of delays which had started to cast doubts on whether the...
A consortium put together by the University of Coimbra is working on a pioneering therapy which promises to eliminate “in seconds” the virus that...
- Most Popular News
- Latest News
- 18/09/2020Praia da Ingrina's reign of terror: is it finally over?
- 21/09/2020Thousands of British expats “risk being stripped of UK bank accounts and credit cards”
- 18/09/2020PM sets out ‘five fundamental steps’ to help stem increase in infections
- 18/09/2020Tornado rips through Beja as 13 districts on yellow alert
- 19/09/2020Petitions raised as Loulé residents fear insidious development planned for nature reserve
- 23/09/2020Two killed, one seriously injured in EN125 crash in Albufeira
- 21/09/2020Algarve: old police outposts to be turned into hotels and resorts
- 21/09/2020Portugal’s largest pumpkin “Isidora” is Algarve-grown
- 17:26Lagos Council completes expansion of local pet cemetery
- 16:20Lagos firefighters rescue stranded horse from muddy ditch
- 15:50Young woman dies after police ‘shoot at fleeing vehicle’
- 15:33Quinta Art Collective unveils exhibition at Vale do Lobo Artistic Space
- 15:14The importance of the Golden Visa regime for economic recovery
- 14:48Belgium puts Lisbon and Centre back on ‘red list’ “strongly” advising against visits
- 14:32Back to school: help your child’s posture, breathing and vitality